- Who was your favourite character?
- Was there a particular part you enjoyed more than the rest
- Was this the first book you've read in this genre/by this author/has it encouraged you to read more?
- Were there any parts/ideas you struggled with?
- What were your thoughts about Poirot?
- Did you work out whodunnit, who was on your suspect list?
- In hindsight, were there clues early on as to the guilt of Dr Sheppard?
- Do you feel justice was done?
- Overall was reading the book an enjoyable experience?
- Would you recommend the book and if so to whom?